You can upload your images and photos through the Instagram web app.
Well, there’s no official announcement about this yet and you can’t access it directly. Good news is, I have prepared a video to teach you how to do that!
Post to Instagram From Your PC Without Downloading Any Apps
[convertplayer id=”qnYRQWJ8c” width=”700″ height=”394″]
For those who learn better reading, here’s the transcript (or rather the step by step instructions).
Creating your images
We will create a Mother’s Day image post.
- Head over to Stencil and login. (If you don’t have it yet, no worries, you can register and use this for free)
- From the list of image sizes, select Instagram Post 1080 x 1080.
- Since we are creating for Mother’s Day, we will select a background that is relevant for mothers.
- You can use the background search function to find background images.
- Select the background.
- Click the Quotes section (left-side).
- Use the quote search function to find suitable quotes.
- You can change the font size, font type, font color. You can also drag and drop the text box to place the text where you want them.
- When you’re happy with the image, click download and save the image on your computer.
- That’s it, you already have your Mother’s Day image for Instagram.
Posting to Instagram using Instagram Web App
We will be using Chrome for this example. (This Instagram trick is also verified to be working using Firefox).
- Login to https://www.instagram.com/
- When logged in, right-click on any empty space. Click “Inspect”.
- The Chrome Inspector will pop on the right-side. This contains HTML codes.
- On the upper left corner of the box, you will see a mobile/tablet icon. Click that.
- You will then notice that the view on the left will be adjusted to the mobile view.
- On the top portion (bottom portion on Firefox), you will see a camera icon. Click the Camera icon.
- This will behave exactly like the app on your phone.
- You select the image you want to upload.
- You may adjust and set filters, if you prefer.
- Add caption and hashtags, as appropriate.
- Click Share.
- That’s it, you successfully posted an Instagram Post via your PC without downloading any apps!
Happy Instagram posting!